Our Kirkbride Primary School Aims
- Work closely with parents to ensure the learning journey for every child is a successful and fulfilling one.
- Strive to achieve the highest standards for every child.
- Provide the children with a safe, secure environment where they can develop a love for learning.
- To challenge and support children to achieve across all aspects of school life.
- To work closely with the community and maintain good communication and partnerships with all stakeholders.
- To ensure the school environment is orderly, well-maintained and offers the children access to the best resources available.
Our whole school values
Hop on board our Team Bus! Still a work on progress, but our team bus has everyone on board as we drive to new adventures in our learning.
In January 2022, our whole school values were reviewed by the children, parents, staff, governors and wider community, to reflect how we will all work together as a team.
These are represented in everything we do as a golden thread and each half term we focus on one of them to demonstrate them deeply and to learn more about them. We do this in our assemblies, as part of our PSHCE and in our celebrations.